What We Offer
Event Center & Planning
Alongside a main stage, a central room will allow for viewings, presentations, and hospitality. A grand entrance will greet guests with a stunning view of the studio and impressive control room. We aim to bring a sense of occasion and excitement to energize your event.
- Dimensions – 30’ Wide x 37’ Deep x 14’ High
- Catering up to 250 guests
- Event Broadcasting/Simulcasting
- Flexible Space Sizes
- Personalized Event Management
- Worldwide Digital Conferencing
Full Production Facility
Our multi-camera, fully integrated broadcast facility is the perfect location for your next production, livestream, or event and has the ability to send and receive feeds around the world.
Control Room: Broadcast capable outfitted with Ross Ultrix router / Multiviewer / Ultra Carbonite Touch Drive 2ME switcher / Xpression graphics / Tria playback server, Yamaha CL3 / CL1 audio control panels, Riedel Intercom, AJA KiPro Ultra 12G recorders, Video control for two types of cameras Panasonic AW-UE150 and Black Magic Design mini studio 4.6K Broadcast Camera, Prompter People under camera prompters, Monitor wall consisting of 10 standard 55” monitors and two color critical TV Logic Monitors, utilizing Colbalt Live Streaming Encoders.
Whether you are broadcasting live to YouTube, Twich, Facebook or Zoom, Griffin Studios is ready to make your broadcast look and sound amazing!
- Fiber & Cloud Networking
- Hyper Fast Ethernet Up/Down link
- Two Way Feeds for multi-location broadcasts
- Curtain Track – with Black Velour and Chroma Green curtains
- Lighting – Lighting package is controlled by ETC Color Source AV panel
- Various lights consist of Nova P300, Aputure 300x, Luster+ Source 4 / D40, ETC Releve
- Shared power from studio
- Tech power = 400amp Edison
- Utility = 460amp Edison
- Lighting = 680amp
- Two Broadcast service panels with Fiber / Audio / Video / LAN ties to the main equipment room
- Two 75” roll around monitors